Sloppy Joes with a kick
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (66 Votes)
- -1 lb ground beef
- -12 ounces Chili Sauce of your choice
- -Sloppy Joe canned mix
- -5 -6 hamburger buns
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
-You need to fry the ground beef and drain the grease.
-Add Chili Sauce and Sloppy Joe mix, then stir.
-Warm buns for 30 seconds and serve.
You'll also love
- Simple Chicken Noodle Soup 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Me Me's White Butter Icing 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Macaroni Bake 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with celery and... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Denny's Fried Cheese Melt 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
Review this recipe