The Best Sandwich In Every State
The sandwich: white or wheat, club or sub, there's just no way you can go wrong. We took the initiative of scouring the web to find you the best sandwich in every state. Here's what we found:
1/50 View slideshow
© Michael N. via Yelp
1. Alabama: Smoked Chicken Sandwich (Saw's BBQ)
This Southern classic dates all the way back to 1925! Introducing the chicken sandwich served with pickles and white barbecue sauce (the creamy mayo-based sauce contains horseradish, which gives it a good kick). It's also Northern Alabama's signature dish and no one does it better than Saw's BBQ.
More steaming articles
Where Can You Find Glow-In-The-Dark... Would You Try ROSÉ Ice Cream? Now You... 14 amazing ways to make chocolate chip...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Baked French Croque Monsieurs
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Comment on this article