Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sammies that Ooze Comfort in Every Bite
We dare you to make it through this list without taking a bite out of your screen.
1/20 View slideshow
© I Am A Food Blog
Pizza Grilled Cheese
Transform your favorite "everything" pizza into a hot and toasty grilled cheese with this ridiculously easy recipe. Nothing's to stop you from switching out the ingredients to suit your tastes, and feel free to serve it with marinara or pizza sauce for an extra hit of pizza flavor.
More steaming articles
60 Family Dinner Recipes for When... 30 Easy Yet Impressive Sides for Summer... Tasty Soups to Simmer in the Crockpot
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Baked French Croque Monsieurs
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Comment on this article