23 Delicious Ways to Cook with Bread from Crust to Crumb
You might think you know everything you can make with sliced bread, but think again.
1/23 View slideshow
© Hot For Food
Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Sandwich
Craving the heat and tang of your favorite buffalo wings? This plant-based sandwich has your back. Rolling your cauliflower steaks in panko breadcrumbs is essential for that signature crunch. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
3 Game Of Thrones Dishes You Need To... Box Mixes You Need To Stop Buying and... 33 Secrets That Only Pro Party Hosts...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Baked French Croque Monsieurs
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Comment on this article