Me Me's White Butter Icing
Very sweet. Very yummy.
- 1 lb package of 10x confectioners sugar, sifted
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 4 Tbsp cream or milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cream butter and work in sugar alternating with cream. Add enough cream to make good spreading consistency.
Spread on cake.
If too much cream is added add a bit more sugar
You'll also love
- Poppyseed Chicken 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple Cider Cupcakes 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Green Heart Beats 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Tasty Spareribs and/or... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Cannelloni with Goat Cheese 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Sour Cream Pound Cake 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- French Riviera Torte 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Red Fruit Crumble 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.