Creme De'Mint Brownies
Delicious dessert recipe that knocks other desserts right out of the water. If you're a fan of minty desserts, you haven't lived until you've tried these.
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 16oz Can of Hersheys Chocolate
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Nuts
- Middle Frosting
- 2 Cups 10X Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 Tbl Creme De'Mint Liquor
- 6 Tbl Butter
- 6oz Chocolate Chips
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 90mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix brownie ingredients well. Line a 9x13 pan with foil and lightly grease foil. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Let cool.
Mix Frosting ingredients well. Spread over brownies.
Melt butter with chocolate chips in a double boiler. Pour over middle green layer. Refrigerate.
You'll also love
- Peach Cobbler 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Nana's Brownie Cupcakes 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Blueberry Duff (Boiled Blueberry... 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
- Filo Wrapped Bananas with... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Me Me's White Butter Icing 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Choc Chip brownie cups 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Sour Cream Icing 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!