Creme De'Mint Brownies
Delicious dessert recipe that knocks other desserts right out of the water. If you're a fan of minty desserts, you haven't lived until you've tried these.
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 16oz Can of Hersheys Chocolate
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Nuts
- Middle Frosting
- 2 Cups 10X Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 Tbl Creme De'Mint Liquor
- 6 Tbl Butter
- 6oz Chocolate Chips
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 90mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix brownie ingredients well. Line a 9x13 pan with foil and lightly grease foil. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Let cool.
Mix Frosting ingredients well. Spread over brownies.
Melt butter with chocolate chips in a double boiler. Pour over middle green layer. Refrigerate.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1118 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (927 Votes)
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 4.4/5 (351 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate... 4.1/5 (119 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (88 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.8/5 (53 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.9/5 (46 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!