Yummy Brownies Bites
The most Softest, Sweetest, Chewiest brownies you will ever eat.
- 8 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cub butter
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 34mins
Cost Average budget
Begin by greasing the pan and preheating the oven. In this case, it's to 350 degrees F. or 325 degrees F. for dark metal and/or glass pans. The next step is to melt 8 ounces of unsweetened chocolate and 1 cup of butter over low heat. While the butter and chocolate is melting begin chopping 1/2 cup of almonds. In a mixing bowl, add 5 eggs, 3 cups of sugar and 1 tablespoon of vanilla. Mix for 10 minutes.
Mix 1-1/2 cups flour and 1 teaspoon of salt in a separate bowl with a wire whisk. Remove chocolate mixture from stove and set aside to cool slightly.
While the mixer is running slowly add the chocolate mixture to the egg mixture
While mixing gradually add in the flour.Next, carefully put mixture into prepared pan for baking.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Do not over bake.
Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.
This recipe makes 24 to 30 squares, depending on how it's cut.
Mix the egg mixture for ten minutes.
You'll also love
- Creme De'Mint Brownies 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Shortcake strawberry goo 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Daisy Cake 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Unbaked Chocolate Cookies 4/5 (42 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Covered Pretzels 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Crunchy Almond Cookies 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- krispy brownie delights 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Brownies with Nuts 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!