Rocky road brownies
- 1 package of brownie mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts chopped
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Make the brownies according to the instructions in the box
Stir the chocolate chips, marshmallows, and nuts together on one bowl and set Aside
When the brownies come out of the oven, sprinkle them with chocolate chip, marshmallow, and nut mixture
Wait for them to cool
You'll also love
- Creme De'Mint Brownies 4.3/5 (75 Votes)
- Peannut Butter Cookies 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Kadambha urundai...A healthy mix. 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Party Fruit Punch 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Cherry Chocolates 4.1/5 (6 Votes)
- Grilled Dark Chocolate Sandwiches 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Tropical Fruit Punch 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Roquefort Omelet 3.9/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!