Kadambha urundai...A healthy mix.
- Almonds, cashews, pistachios- 1 cup
- Jaggery 1 cup
- Elaichi (Cardamom powder) 1 teaspoon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook jaggery in a heavy bottomed pan with just enough water.
Stir constantly in medium flame till it gets thickened. Consistency is: can be moulded to a ball and makes sound when it hits a dish.
Add all nuts and stir well. Make into small balls and serve.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Peach Pie 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Jack fruit halwa 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Candy 3.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Grilled Dark Chocolate Sandwiches 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- popcorn dill 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cool and Hot Habanero Almond Ice... 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Roquefort Omelet 3.9/5 (28 Votes)
- Apple Meringues 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you can get your hands on them, fresh almonds are delicious. That said, they can be quite tricky to peel. In this video we show you how to remove almond skins in just 5 easy steps!