Grilled Dark Chocolate Sandwiches
A healthy version of a chocolate croissant
- Chocolate bar
- 4 slices of bread
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons milk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Melt a chocolate bar, after it has melted add the milk. Stir until well blended.
Heat a skillet and cover with cooking spray. Place some bread in the skillet, cook until golden brown on one side.
Put the bread on a plate and cover with the chocolate. Fold the sandwich in half and grill the other side of the sandwich. Press the sandwich with a spatula and serve.
You'll also love
- Caramel Cake Sauce 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Cookies And Cream Milk Shake 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- popcorn dill 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Black Pepper and Molasses Pulled... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Hummus 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Chocolate Brownies with Dates and... 3.9/5 (43 Votes)
- Chicken in a Biscuit 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Hot Wings 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Review this recipe