20 recipes to feed your inner fat kid
Some days, all you need is a fix of over the top indulgence. And these tempting recipes are certainly not shy on that front!
© Food Well Said
Big burger with bacon jam
Feeling particularly ravenous and ready to indulge? Here's the burger fix that will kill your cravings asap. 2 hand-packed beef and pork burger patties, stacked up on soft brioche buns with german butter cheese, bacon jam, mustard and veggies makes for a formidable feast indeed. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.