eggs and feta
- feta cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
fry eggs sunny side up
serve over toast and feta cheese
You'll also love
- Southwestern Grilled Steaks with... 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Hungarian Goulash 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Whiskey Cake 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cucumber Avocado Smoothie 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Bacon Waffles 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Soup with Yogurt and... 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Family Zilenick 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Fried Chicken Balls 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!