Vadai is almost made for all Indian festivals.
- Chana dal - 1 cup
- Tuar dal - 1 big spoon (handful)
- Urad dal - 1 big spoon (handful)
- Green chillies -2
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Salt and asafoetida.
- Curry leaves.
- Oil for frying.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Grind urad dal, green chillies, ginger, salt and asafoetida into a smooth paste.
Add the other dals and grind coarsely. Add chopped curry leaves.
Divide into small balls, flatten using a plastic sheet. Drop in oil and deep fry till brown.
You'll also love
- Raised donuts 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Jalepeno Popper Chicken 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Thiruvaadhirai thaalatham...a gravy 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Gluten Free Shrimp 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Monster cookies 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Nicole's Chicken Balls 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Turkish Lentil Soup 4/5 (25 Votes)
- paruppu vadai (aama vadai) 2.4/5 (67 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.