Classic Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 pkg. refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 bag refrigerated diced potatoes
- 4 oz. shredded cheese
- 1/2-3/4 bag frozen corn
- spices (to flavor potatoes and chicken)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Microwave potatoes in a microwavable ziploc bag with desired seasonings/spices.
Cook chicken as desired. Make sure it is well seasoned!
Chop into bite sized pieces.
Mix all ingredients including cooked chicken and potatoes in a large bowl. Add basil if desired.
Prepare crusts into two pie pans. Add filling; dividing in half between two crusts. Top with remaining crusts. Cut small slit for steam.
Any extra crust:
spread with butter, then add cinnamon and sugar. Roll into logs and bake with the pies.
Add foil or pie crust liners around crusts to keep from burning edges. Place pies on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until crust is golden.
Allow to cool before cutting.
Filling makes 2 pies.
You'll also love
- MECHADO 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Dragon Satay 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Nana's Chicken Dumpling Soup 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Corn Chowder 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Potato Pancakes 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Onion-cheese cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Zucchini and blue cheese tart 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Potatoes Fiesta 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe