Nice dish to share with a crowd!
- 1/2 cup of manioc/yam flour
- 1 cup of raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 2 cups of diced onions
- 1 cup of diced cheese (muzzarella, cheddar, etc)
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese
- salt, pepper, paprika, etc
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix the liquid ingredients thoroughly and add the condiments
Add the flour(s) and then the cheese and onions
grease a pyrex and add the mix
bake in medium-high temperature for 30'-40'
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!