Jiffy Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen veggies
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken (cut into pieces)
- 1 box Jiffy mix (pie crust)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cup milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix soup, veggies, 1/3 cup milk, & chicken all together and pour into 9x13 baking pan.
Mix Jiffy mixture, egg, and 1 cup milk together and pour on top of mixture.
Bake 25-30 minutes until begins to brown. ENJOY!!
You'll also love
- Roast Chicken Stuffed Potatoes... 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Wrap 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Banitsa 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Cream of Chicken Soup with Fresh... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Classic Turkey Pot Pie 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Rhubarb Cheesecake Pie 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Feel-Better Chicken Noodle Soup 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.