Chicken breast in a peanut sauce with onions.
- 2-4 chicken breasts;
- 1/2 - 1 cup of President's Choice Blue Menu Peanut sauce;
- 1/2 - 1 whole onion sliced thinly
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Slice onion thinly
Place chicken in casserole dish, cover with onions;
Pour sauce over chicken
Cook in 375 degree onion for 45 minutes.
cook chicken covered
You'll also love
- Mama's Beef Stew 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Boneless Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- New Orleans Jambalaya 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with Red Onion 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
- PEANUT BUTTER BANNANA SMOOTHY 3.7/5 (50 Votes)
- Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken 3.7/5 (30 Votes)
- SPICY THAI PEANUT SAUCE 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- SPICY PEANUT SOUP 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.