Peanut chicken recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Tarte Tatin
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Peanut chicken recipes
Mix ingredients together and marinate meat in mixture for half an hour
- 3 chicken breasts - cubed
- 1 cup peanut sauce
- 3 clove garlic - minced
- 1 chunk of ginger - minced
Chicken breast in a peanut sauce with onions
- 2-4 chicken breasts;
- 1/2 - 1 cup of President's Choice Blue Menu Peanut sauce;
- 1/2 - 1 whole onion sliced thinly