- 3 chicken breasts - cubed
- 1 cup peanut sauce
- 3 clove garlic - minced
- 1 chunk of ginger - minced
Mix ingredients together and marinate meat in mixture for half an hour.
Cook in large skillet till it's browned.
Serve over caesar salad.
You'll also love
- Pasta Salad with Mozzarella and Ham 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- bacon wrapped pork chops 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ BUBBLING BROWN CHICKEN 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Saalan 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Katsu 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Kung Pao Vegetables 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Peanut Pudding Pie 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.