25 slow-cooker recipes with 5 ingredients or less
All you need are 5 ingredients (or less) two hands and hungry mouths to feed, to make this collection of simplified slow-cooker recipes!
© Kitchen Treaty
Thai curry butternut squash soup
This smooth and comforting fall soup is an amalgam of sweet, sour, spicy, salty and savory flavors—all of them packed in only 5 main ingredients, besides kosher salt. One slurp and you'll be warmed by the silky, exotic Thai flavors mixed with the sweetness of butternut squash.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.