25 slow-cooker recipes with 5 ingredients or less
All you need are 5 ingredients (or less) two hands and hungry mouths to feed, to make this collection of simplified slow-cooker recipes!
© Kitchen Treaty
Thai curry butternut squash soup
This smooth and comforting fall soup is an amalgam of sweet, sour, spicy, salty and savory flavors—all of them packed in only 5 main ingredients, besides kosher salt. One slurp and you'll be warmed by the silky, exotic Thai flavors mixed with the sweetness of butternut squash.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!