Apple Cider Sauce and Pork Loin Chops
This delicious meal is especially great for wintertime family dinners!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pork loin chops
- seasoning salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen apple cider concentrate undiluted
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe frying pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and poultry seasoning. Place in hot oil, and brown on both sides. Drizzle Worcestershire sauce over chops, and pour in apple cider.
Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove chops to a plate, and return frying pan to stove over medium-high heat. Stir sherry into pan, and boil until sauce thickens, stirring frequently. Serve sauce over chops.
You'll also love
- Nem nuong: Vietnamese Pork... 4.1/5 (108 Votes)
- Christmas-Style Turkey Chili 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pork Fillet with mustard and Ham 4.8/5 (74 Votes)
- Mildly Spicy Meatloaf Recipe 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Garlic bread toast 3.9/5 (76 Votes)
- Bloody Mary 4/5 (56 Votes)
- Chicken biryani south Indian style 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- BREADED PORK CHOPS WITH VEGETABLES 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.