- 3 lg. potatos 3 lg.carrots 3tbsp. curry powder 3 butterfly pork chops instant rice water salt 1 c. flour 4tbsp. oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Peel carrots and potatos.Dice potatos into sm. squares and carrots into thin slices.Add to lg. sauce pan.
Add water to cover boil.
Dice meat into squares.Add oil to skillet heat.
Roll meat in flour then fry.Salt and pepper as cooking.
Add meat to potato/carrot mixture as it gets done.
Cook your instant rice follow box directions.
Add curry powder when potatos are done.
You CAN add too much curry powder!And never buy cheap curry powder tastes different then name brand NOT as good!
You'll also love
- Bean Soup 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Nanna's Burritos 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Mixed Rice 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Cream of Chicken Curry 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cowboy Stew 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cheesy Pork Chops 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Sesame Chicken Stick 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe