Tasty burritos with a Kick
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- 1 Pkg Sausage
- 1 pkg Taco mix
- 2 Cans Refried Beans
- 1 Jar Hot sauce
- Bell peppers
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Fry Sausage, Warm Beans, Chop Onions and Bell Peppers.
Add Sausage, Beans, Taco Mix, and Hot Sauce in one pan.
Make and Serve or Serve and let them make.
You'll also love
- Shepard's Pie 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Sole and Roasted Vegetables 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Enchilada 7pts. 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Callie Ann Craft's Salsa 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cowboy Stew 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Sausage 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- *GF Corn Casserole 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Cowboy Beans 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe