Sole and Roasted Vegetables
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- 1 1/2 C sliced zucchini (cut about 1/4" thick)
- 1 1/2 C coarsely chopped tomatoes
- 1 C chopped green pepper
- 1 C chopped red pepper
- 1/2 C coarsely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 C chopped potato
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb sole fillets
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
Combine vegetables with seasonings in a large bowl. Stir to evenly distribute seasonings. Transfer to a 9x13 inch baking dish that has been lightly oiled. Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
Remove baking dish from oven and lay fish fillets over vegetables. Sprinkle fish lightly with salt and pepper. Squeeze lemon juice over fish. Return to oven. Bake an additional 5-7 minutes, until fish turns opaque and flakes easily.
Remove from oven and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Leek & Potato Soup 3.8/5 (51 Votes)
- Oven Baked Chicken 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- St. Tropez Tart 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Tuna Casserole 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Kung Pao Vegetables 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Scrambled in Bulgarian 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Trout with a Nutty Brown Butter... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Zucchini 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to properly cook green vegetables
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!
Review this recipe