Scrambled in Bulgarian
- Eggs - 5-7 Pieces
- Feta cheese - 100 Gram
- Sweet pepper - 2-3 Pieces
- Onion - 1 Each
- Tomato - 3-4 Pieces
- Butter - 50 Gram
- Parsley - 1 tbsp. spoon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Recipe for cooking eggs in Bulgarian custom features preparatory process , so that made " in haste " this dish is unlikely :
1. Wash and dry the peppers . Carefully remove the tail and seeds ( without cutting the pepper) , once again to rinse . Fry in a dry frying pan over high heat . You can do this directly on the gas. With pepper ready to remove the peel and cool slightly . Then cut into small pieces .
2 . Wash tomatoes and snick . Put them in a bowl and pour boiling water . After a few minutes drain the boiling water and cover with cold water . Now clean the skin is quite simple . Tomatoes into medium pieces.
3 . Onion peeled and cut into half rings . Send to a frying pan and fry until golden brown in butter.
4 . To add browned onions peppers and tomatoes . Simmer on low heat for 5-7 minutes .
5 . Cheese and add a little chop in the pan .
6. Parsley finely. Send half the pan , leave for a second supply .
7. Eggs hammer into a separate container and gently mix with a fork. If the cheese is not very salty , the eggs a little prisolit .
8. Pour the eggs into the pan and leave until cooked.
9. In just a few minutes before serving sprinkle with a little cheese and parsley.
Scrambled in Bulgarian at home can be fed directly into the pan.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!