Scrambled in Bulgarian
- Eggs - 5-7 Pieces
- Feta cheese - 100 Gram
- Sweet pepper - 2-3 Pieces
- Onion - 1 Each
- Tomato - 3-4 Pieces
- Butter - 50 Gram
- Parsley - 1 tbsp. spoon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Recipe for cooking eggs in Bulgarian custom features preparatory process , so that made " in haste " this dish is unlikely :
1. Wash and dry the peppers . Carefully remove the tail and seeds ( without cutting the pepper) , once again to rinse . Fry in a dry frying pan over high heat . You can do this directly on the gas. With pepper ready to remove the peel and cool slightly . Then cut into small pieces .
2 . Wash tomatoes and snick . Put them in a bowl and pour boiling water . After a few minutes drain the boiling water and cover with cold water . Now clean the skin is quite simple . Tomatoes into medium pieces.
3 . Onion peeled and cut into half rings . Send to a frying pan and fry until golden brown in butter.
4 . To add browned onions peppers and tomatoes . Simmer on low heat for 5-7 minutes .
5 . Cheese and add a little chop in the pan .
6. Parsley finely. Send half the pan , leave for a second supply .
7. Eggs hammer into a separate container and gently mix with a fork. If the cheese is not very salty , the eggs a little prisolit .
8. Pour the eggs into the pan and leave until cooked.
9. In just a few minutes before serving sprinkle with a little cheese and parsley.
Scrambled in Bulgarian at home can be fed directly into the pan.
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (141 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Fresh Pasta 3.2/5 (218 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (110 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.8/5 (48 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers 3.1/5 (171 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!