- 1/2 lb grd. beef
- 1 onion
- 1 Cl. garlic
- 1 t chili powder
- 1/2 t cumin
- 1/2 C corn
- 15 oz. blk beans
- 1 can green chilis
- 1 C ff sour cream
- 1/4 C ff cottage cheese
- 1/4 t garlic powder
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 can enchillada sauce
- 1/2 C ff shredded cheddar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown and drain beef. saute onion, garlic, chili powder & cumin.
2. Stir in beans and chilis
3. Combine sour cream, cottage cheese, and garlic powder.
4. Line pan with 4 tortillas, 1/2 meat mix, 1/2 cream mix, 1/2 enchillada sauce.
6. Add cheese and bake 10 addt'l min.
spray 9 X 9 pan Bake @350 for 30-35 min.
You'll also love
- Super Easy Honey Mustard Chicken 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- pizza bake 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Callie Ann Craft's Salsa 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Kung Pao Vegetables 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Family Favorite Fettucini 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cowboy Stew 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Southwestern Creamy Pureed Black... 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Hamburg stuff 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.