Family Favorite Fettucini
Cheesy pasta recipe
- 1. Fettuccine - cooked according to package,
- 2. Chicken. 1 cup, cubed
- 3. 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 3. 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 4. 1 tbsp green chillies
- 5. Salt and pepper to taste
- 6. 2 cups Veg. (Corn, cubed bell peppers, olives, mushrooms)
- 7. 2 tsp lemon juice
- 8. 1 cup milk
- 9. 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 10. 1 cup cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook the chicken with ingredients #3-5. Until very little moisture is left. Add vegetables and lemon juice and allow them to cook. Add in the pasta.
Just before serving add milk, cream and cheese into the pasta and allow it to come to a boil. Serve immediately garnished with parsley.
Add a tbsp or two of nandos sauce to kick in more flavor
If it looks too dry, add more milk
You'll also love
- Savories- Mums Favorite Pie 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Favorite Caramel Apple Pie Cobbler 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Super Simple Meatloaf Recipe 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Broiled Shrimp 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Salsa Chicken 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Tortilla egg and cheese 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Jalepeno Popper Chicken 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Pasta Bake 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.