- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine first 5 ingredients and brush on both sides of the chicken.
Grill or cook in skillet until done. Serve with salsa and rice or noodles.
You could also use the spice mix as a marinade. I continue brushing the mixture on as I cook to give it more flavor.
You'll also love
- Pasta Bake 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Big Mac Pizza 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- easy dinner 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Delicious chicken and rice with... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Ultimate Homemade BBQ Chicken 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Burger Patty 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Peanut Chicken 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Peanut Noodles w/ Chicken 5 pts 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.