Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 1 small red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh oregano leaves & some for garnish
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- Cornmeal for dusting
- 1 lb frozen prepared pizza dough
- 6 oz marbled cheddar cheese grated
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Prepare grill for indirect cooking over medium-high heat. Slice onion crosswise. & separate slices into rings.
Slice garlic, chicken, 1/2 cup of the sauce, oregano & black pepper in Bowl; toss to coat.
Generously sprinkle Pastry Mat or cutting board with cornmeal; place dough onto center of mat., roll to a 12-in. circle. Place dough onto Pizza Pan, gently stretching to cover bottom
Spread remaining 1/2 cup sauce evenly over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Top with chicken mixture, garlic and onion; sprinkle with cheese
Place pizza pan on grid of grill. Grill, covered, 18-22 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown, carefully rotating. Remove pizza pan from grill.
Sprinkle pizza evenly with additional oregano, if desired. Remove pizza from pan; cut pizza into 12 slices
You'll also love
- Easy Cheezy Chicken Bake 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Garlic Bread Dip 3.8/5 (51 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Garlic and Brown Sugar... 3.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Moroccan Lamb Kebabs 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Dave's Shepherds Pie 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Grandma Ferguson’s Baked Beans 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Beans 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Grilled cheese with apple 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.