Corn & Pea Salad
- 1 lb. Frozen Peas Thawed And Drained
- 3/4 c. Frozen Corn Thawed And Drained
- 1/2 c. Minced Onion
- 1/2 c. Diced red Pepper
- 1 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 c. Chopped Cooked Bacon
- 1/4 c. Mayonnaise
- 1/4c. Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In large bowl mix peas, corn, onion, pepper, bacon, and cheese.
Stir in sour cream and mayo. Add salt and pepper. Mix well.
Refrigerate at least 2 hrs. before serving.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.