Baked Corn Chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Cut tortillas into triangles.
Arrange on cookie sheet and spray with oil.
Salt the tortillas.
Cook for 10 minutes @ 450 degrees.
You'll also love
- bacon wrapped pork chops 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ BUBBLING BROWN CHICKEN 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Maxx's Mixed Meatballs 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Chocolate/Nutella Covered pretzels 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- peach popcorn 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- CHEESY OLIVE SNACKS 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Tortilla Pinwheels 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Enchilada 7pts. 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.