Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Idly rice 1 cup
- chana dal - 1/2 cup
- Toor dal - 1/4 cup
- Moong dal - 1/4 cup
- Red chilli - 2
- Salt - 1 tbsp
- Fennel seeds - 1 tbsp
- Urad dal - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tbsp
- Onion - 1 chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Soak Dal and idly rice for at least 3 hrs.
Grind idly rice,Dal, red chilli , salt,fennel seeds in mixer.
pan add oil , mustard , cumin , hing , urad dal , onion saute and add to batter.
You'll also love
- FRIED MUSHROOMS 3.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Chef Phil's rice pilaf 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Spicy Pork 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Brinjal pitla 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Layered Bean Dip 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Egg omelette curry 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Wild rice cheese soup 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate/Nutella Covered pretzels 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Review this recipe