100 Mouthwatering Ways To Cook Salmon
Healthy and flavorful, THE MIGHTY SALMON is also incredibly versatile. These 100 recipes will keep your love for salmon alive!
1/100 View slideshow
© Port and Fin
Beet Cured Salmon with Dill, Tarragon and Fresh Horseradish
There are no more colors. This dish has used up all of the colors. Check out this recipe, for a truly spectacular take on traditional cured salmon.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Comment on this article