italian style meatballs
- Mix equal parts ground beef and ground pork
- Ground savory
- Grated onion or onion powder
- Parmesan cheese
- Bread crumbs
- Tomatoe sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix ground meats together. Add ingredients one at a time mixing after each. Usually 1/4 cup milk per 2 small packs meat, 1 egg per 2 small packs meat , 1 tsp oregano and savory, 2tblsp onion, 1/4 cup parmesan, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, and 2 tblsp tomatoe sauce. Adjust amounts for larger packs of meat mix
Roll into medium size balls. Bake at 350 degrees for around 20 minutes. Or fry in frypan in small batches until cooked through.
These can be frozen for future use after cooking. Use them in spaghetti sauce or even in a meatball sub.
You'll also love
- Thavul Adai 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Meatloaf Or Italian Meatballs 3.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Chicken and Rice 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Turketta Spaghetta 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Hanky Pankies 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Pepetas 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Meatloaf 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.