- 1 sm. green pepper 1 sm. onion 1-2 lbs. hamburger
- 1-2 tsp. fresh garlic 1/2 tsp.parsley salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. sugar 1 can any spaghetti sauce or 3 12oz. cans
- tomato sauce 1 - 16 oz. spaghetti noodles
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Chop onions and green peppers small as desired and add to hamburger.Brown in a sauce pan.
In another pan boil water for your spaghetti noodles.
When hamburger is fully cooked reduce heat add tomato sauce,fresh garlic,parsley,salt,pepper,and sugar.
Simmer sauce for 10-15min.Cook noodles as directed and strain water out.
Mix together top with fresh grated parmessan.
Please taste a noodle to check doneness DONT throw one against the wall.One way someone told me to check to see if they are done WHO would really do this lmfao!!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!