- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic cut in small pieces
- 2 cans of 369 ml of tomato paste
- 1 can 796 ml of tomato sauce
- 1 can 540 ml tomato juice
- 1 green pepper cut in small pieces
- 2 celery cut in small pieces
- 6 tsp of herbamare spice
- 1 lb of ground beef
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cook ground beef and combine with all ingredients in large pot and bring to a boil. Reduce and simmer for 4 hours
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!