- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic cut in small pieces
- 2 cans of 369 ml of tomato paste
- 1 can 796 ml of tomato sauce
- 1 can 540 ml tomato juice
- 1 green pepper cut in small pieces
- 2 celery cut in small pieces
- 6 tsp of herbamare spice
- 1 lb of ground beef
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cook ground beef and combine with all ingredients in large pot and bring to a boil. Reduce and simmer for 4 hours
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (354 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- grandma annie's shrimp alfredo 4.4/5 (206 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (239 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (189 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.2/5 (145 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!