Spaghetti Sauce by Jackie Larsen
My favorite spaghetti sauce I've bottled so far! Have permission to use this recipe. Thanks Jackie
- 9 onions
- add 37 cups peeled quartered tomatoes
- 9tsp each
- 9 bay leaves
- 4 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp black pepper
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 9 small cans of tomato paste
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Add all ingredients and simmer 3-4 hours.
Quart jars add 1 tbsp lemon juice to each jar.
Water bath 25 minutes
Makes 11 quarts
You'll also love
- Baked Ziti with Meatballs 4/5 (9 Votes)
- basic white sauce 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Easiest Italian Chicken Bake 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Vegetables In Sweet And Sour Sauce... 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Vinnie's Vodka Sauce 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Arroz (Mexican Rice) 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Quick Lasagne 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy spaghetti in tomato sauce 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!