Easy spaghetti in tomato sauce
- Spaghetti -1/4 pack
- Ripe tomatoes-2
- Onion(diced)- 1 tbl.spn
- Olive oil 1 tbl.spn
- whipped cream cheese- 1/2 cup
- Butter-2 tbl.spn
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped Thyme and basil leaves
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook spaghetti in salted water till al-dente. Strain the spaghetti
In a pan boil diced tomatoes, oil and onion in 1/4 cup water. Grind it with cheese in a mixer.
In the same pan add butter, tomato paste, salt and pepper.
Cook in low for 5 min.
Garnish with Thyme and basil.
You'll also love
- Simply Spaghetti with a twist 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Avocado Salsa 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Vegetarian Macaroni Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mother's Chicken and Dumplings 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheese Sauce 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Yummy Pancakes 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sierra's Alfredo Sauce 4/5 (4 Votes)
- The Best Chicken Parmesan 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!