- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1-2 cups cheese - grated
Gradually melt butter over low heat, then add the flour to make a paste.
Slowly add milk. Then melt gradually melt cheese into mixture.
Can be served with vegetables, potatoes, or anything you like cheese on!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!