Simply Spaghetti with a twist
Spaghetti with roasted red pepper.
- Spaghetti noodles
- 1 red bell pepper
- Your choice spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 an onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Boil water and get the noodles cooking. Then start cooking the meat. Salt and pepper the meat.
Cut bell pepper in half and remove seeds. Process the bell pepper until it is mush. Cook the mush in a skillet until it is reduced to a paste.
Pour your spaghetti sauce into the skillet with the red pepper paste. Heat thoroughly. Then combine with the cooked hamburger and spoon over cooked noodles.
I used a roasted garlic spaghetti sauce.
You'll also love
- Healthy Baked Ziti 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Italian Florentine Cookies 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Baked Ravioli 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Hanky Pankies 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Vicki's Baked Beans 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cajun Pasta 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Rejort 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mozzarella Steak Pasta 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Review this recipe