Our best easy spaghetti - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Easy spaghetti recipes
Lemon Butter Spaghetti with Mushrooms
By ziggfoo, The Kitchen Witch - changing everyday ingredients into something beautiful
It's always good to have a few budget-friendly vegetarian dishes to turn to on a busy day! Discover our recipe
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms any variety
- 1/2 tsp each salt, pepper, minced garlic
- 5 slices of lemon
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 450 grams spaghetti
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (optional)
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
Slice the zucchini into slices using a slicer, salt them and allow to drain for an hour
- 4 zucchini
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- lemon juice salt
Simply Spaghetti with a twist
Spaghetti with roasted red pepper
- Spaghetti noodles
- 1 red bell pepper
- Your choice spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 an onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
This is the best Spaghetti I have ever had!
- -1 lb ground beef -1 lb Italian Sausage -1 pack Spaghetti noodles -2 Prego sauces -Garlic seasoning -Oregano -Italian seasoning -Onion powder -Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 fryer, boiled (save Broth)
- 1 lb. fine spaghetti noodles
- 1 1/2 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream chicken soup
- 1 small jar pimentos
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 T Margarine
- 1 tsp salt
Homemade Old Fashion Spaghetti
This was and still is a favorite when my grandmother made it and then my mom learned as I was a kid
- 4 c semolina flour
- 4 eggs (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Virgin Olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 c warm water
- Rolling pin
Peanut butter spaghetti
This is something easy to make after work straight from your pantry
- Package of spaghetti
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 can unflavored tomato sauce
- 1 fresh tomato (chunky pureed)
- grated parmesan or mozzarella
- fresh or dried basil, oregano, thyme, parsley (optional)
- salt and pepper, olive oil