- 1# fettuccine
- 1 boneless, skinless breast half, cut crosswise
- 2.5 tsp Essence
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 oz chorizo
- 1# shrimp
- 2 t garlic, minced
- 1.5 c heavy cream, half & half, or milk
- 2/3c grated Parmesan
- 1/4 t Worcestershire sauce
- 5 T sweet paprika
- 1/4 c salt
- 1/4 c garlic powder
- 2 T ea:
- black pepper
- onion powder
- cayenne pepper
- dried oregano
- dried thyme
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Bring pot of water to boiling for pasta. As soon as it reaches boiling, add pasta and cook according to package directions.
Meanwhile, combine spices to create Essence. Makes enough for several uses. Store in an airtight container.
Toss chicken strips w 1 tsp essence. Saute in oil until browned.
Add chorizo and stir. Add shrimp, garlic and remaining (1.5 tsp) essence. Saute 1 min
Stir in cream; reduce heat; simmer 2 min.
Stir in 1/3 c Parmesan and worcestershire. Simmer 2 min.
Drain pasta. Add to skillet. Toss to coat. Sprinkle w/Parmesan
You'll also love
- Chorizo and Mozzarella Ravioli 4.1/5 (62 Votes)
- Chicken Casserole Bake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Chi Corn Broc 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Zucchini pasta 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- MACARONI, BEEF AND TOMATO 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Macaroni 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Spaghetti 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Scallop and Squid ink tagliatelle... 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?