MACARONI, BEEF AND TOMATO
- ¾ lb. Ground beef
- ½ C. Onion, chopped
- ½ C. Celery_ chopped
- 1 can Italian Style Tomato soup
- ¾ can Water
- 1/8 teas. Pepper
- 3 C. Macaroni_cooked
- The Bomb
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In large skillet over MED-HI, cook beef, onion and celery
Drain and season
Stir in soup, water, pepper and macaroni
Add La Bomb, heat.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.