MACARONI, BEEF AND TOMATO
- ¾ lb. Ground beef
- ½ C. Onion, chopped
- ½ C. Celery_ chopped
- 1 can Italian Style Tomato soup
- ¾ can Water
- 1/8 teas. Pepper
- 3 C. Macaroni_cooked
- The Bomb
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In large skillet over MED-HI, cook beef, onion and celery
Drain and season
Stir in soup, water, pepper and macaroni
Add La Bomb, heat.
You'll also love
- Vegetable Bayaldi 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Tamales 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Carolyn's Hungarian Cabbage Rolls 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef Stroganoff 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Homemade Mac and Cheese 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- bacon mac n' cheeseburger 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Pasta and Cream Cheese 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.