Chicken Casserole Bake
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- 1 pound of chicken
- 1 box of stuffing
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook chicken, and pull apart once cooled. Prepare stuffing mix according to box. Layer shredded chicken on the bottom of at 13X9 dish. Top with cream of chicken. Add a little water over top of the mixture. Top with the stuffing mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until stuffing has browned.
You can use a can of cream of mushroom mix instead of 2 cans of cream of chicken. You can also use left over turkey after Thanksgiving for a turkey casserole.
You'll also love
- Chi Corn Broc 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- French Bread Pizza 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Baked Oatmeal Bars 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Lasagne 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Corn Casserole 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole 3.9/5 (78 Votes)
- Easy Cheezy Chicken Bake 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Caesar Chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe