Easy Cheezy Chicken Bake
- 1 can Campbell's Cheddar Cheese soup
- 1/2 cup Kraft Chipotle Mayo
- 6 chicken breast tenders
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350. In mixing bowl combine soup and mayo.
Spray oil in a glass baking dish. Lay chicken pieces in the bottom of the pan. Cover chicken with soup mixture. Bake until chicken is cooked thoroughly, around 35 minutes. Serve with rice and steamed vegetables.
You'll also love
- Homemade Mac and Cheese 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Cindy's peach cake 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Pasta and Cream Cheese 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Roasted Whole Chicken 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Sauce 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hungarian Chicken and Dumplings 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole 3.9/5 (74 Votes)
- Caesar Chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!