Roasted Whole Chicken
- 1 whole chicken
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup calamansi juice
- 40 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp. salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
1. WASH and clean the chicken in running water. Rub it with salt and wash again. Place it in a bowl and let it drain.
2. RUB the chicken with salt and pepper. Combine all the ingredients and marinate the chicken overnight.
3. PRE-HEAT the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for fifteen minutes. Place the chicken in a roasting pan or baking pan without the marinade.
4. BAKE the chicken for 30 minutes or until cooked.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.