Sticky Chicken Legs
Yummy sweet chicken legs
- Katsup, mustard, dark brown sugar, onion powder, and fresh garlic.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
rinse 12-15 chicken legs in cool water
in a small bowl combine all ingredeance until well blended
add rinsed chicken legs to sauce then put on baking sheet
cook at 350 degrees for 50 minutes
remove chicken legs from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes
Have wet wipes for everyone
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.