- 1 cup of sugar 4 tablespoon of brown sugar 2 jar's of honey 48 ounce then 1 jar of soy sauce 2 tablespoon of ket bring to a boil then cool
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
coat the chicken with flour then fry the chicken
prepare the chicken the at the chicken to the sauce
place chicken in the oven 350 degress
cook to well done 20 min take out let sit for another 5 min
take out and eat
all done have a great dinner
make anything else with it
make sure you do the chicken first sauce take 5 min to make take the chicken and mix with flour then deep fry the chicke fo 10 min then place sauce all over chicken place in the oven and cook for 350 for about 1 hour our until chicken is no more pink on the inside enjoy
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.