Ian's Curried Honey Chicken
- Chicken thighs (bone in)
- 1/2 Cup honey
- 1/4 Cup mustard
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1-2 tbsp butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 19mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients and pour over chicken. Bake for 1 hour at 375°, meaty side up.
You'll also love
- Chicken Wings with Worcestershire 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Grandma's Meat Loaf (for two) 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- BP ricecake 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Homemade Shake and Bake Chicken... 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Pear Honey 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Onion Curry 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Chicken 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Curry Chicken and Pasta Salad 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.