Homemade Shake and Bake Chicken Coating
- 4 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 4 Cup Flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place all ingredients except the oil in a stand mixer bowl. Set setting to 1.
Stir one minute, drizzle oil into the mixture. Allow to mix well.
Pour into jars for storing and vacuum seal.
You'll also love
- Curry leaves powder 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Healthier Chicken Enchiladas 2.3/5 (91 Votes)
- Easy Baked Pesto Chicken 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Home Made Bacon 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Rasa podi 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Homemade pesto (basil) 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Honey Mustard BBQ Chicken and... 2.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Speedy pulled pork 1.5/5 (58 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.